Meet us during Vinexpo, Bordeaux – Hall 3 Booth S337
Once again this year, our winegrowers are reunited for Prowein – Düsseldorf.
It was the opportunity to discovers 10 different dedicated french winegrowers:
- Château Penin, Bordeaux – Saint Emilion: http://www.chateaupenin.com/
- Cherrier Frères, Sancerre – Menetou-Salon
- Domaine Dubost, Beaujolais et Cru: http://www.domaine-dubost.com/
- Jean Perrier et Fils, Savoie: http://www.vins-perrier.com/
- Julien de Savignac, Bergerac – Sud-Ouest: http://www.julien-de-savignac.com/
- Domaine Gentile, Corse: http://www.domaine-gentile.com/
- Domaine Rijckaert, Bourgogne – Jura
- Henri Kieffer & Fils, Alsace: http://www.vins-kieffer.com/
- Champagne Soutiran, Champagne: http://www.soutiran.com/
- L’Etoile, Languedoc Roussillon – Banyuls: http://www.banyuls-etoile.com/
A great and friendly moment dedicated to business. Next step Vinexpo Bordeaux from Sunday 14th june to thursday 18th june.
Meet us during Prowein – Hall 11 Booth C19.
As every year, members of Terroirs associés was reunited the third week-end of january for their general meeting. It was the opportunity to exchange in a friendly and studious atmosphere!
It was also a good time to visit the vineyard of Bergerac with Julien Montfort. Program of the week-end: Truffle market, visit of the region and different estates.
We are looking forward to the next meeting! In 2016, let’s meet in Sancerre!